Thursday, May 8, 2008

Christmas Lights In May

I love the Christmas lights in my room. I'm definitely taking them with me to the house.

Between Camera Obscura and Courtney Andrews, I'm really surprised that I don't cry more often.

I've done the most work in the last week that I've done this entire semester. As of this week, I finished writing:

-2 Quintets
-1 Quartet
-2 Solo Instrumental Pieces

I'm really jazzed for the Quar- and Quin- tets. There's really funny. One of the Quintets is titled "Fury" and even though it doesn't sound that angry, it makes my chest vibrate the right way, so I'm into it. The other one is called, "I-V: The Progress Suite", and that may be the best formal composition I've ever done, I'm way too in love with it. It's also the longest thing I've actually sat down and written out the music for (approx. 4'). I feel good.

Blah blah blah.

Razzel Dazzel Rose

No comments: